Recreate's User Data Deletion Instructions
Recreate is GDPR compliant and we’d like to extend ways for our users to completely delete their data from our servers.
Personal Data includes and is not limited to
- Any uploaded media or files
- Any downloaded content or draft content made on Recreate (Specifically on https://recreate.ai)
- Any login and user details provided through email login.
- Any login and user details provided through 3rd party apps like Facebook or Google.
Please be advised that once your data is deleted, you will no longer be able to access the app or any of the premium features that are provided as a part of Recreate.
- Please login to Recreate (https://recreate.ai)
- Click on the ‘Your Projects’ section and download any files/folders that you think may have your work.
- Logout of Recreate
- With the email address you registered with on Recreate, please send a mail to email@example.com
- Please mention the email subject line as “Account Information Deletion Request”
- Please make sure you send the email from the registered email address.
- Account executives from Recreate will respond to your email with 3-5 business days.
- In some cases, you might be asked to provide certain details to verify that you are the owner of the said account.
- Once approved on the email, the account and all its related data will be deleted within 7 working days.
- If you face any issues with this, please feel free to reach out to the team through the same email or reach out to us on the chat window on the bottom right of the app.
Once the account data is deleted, there is no way for us to retrieve your data back. You can still use Recreate by signing up with a new account and this will be treated as a new account with the limited features of a Free plan.